Metropolitan Community Church, founded in 1968, is a human-rights movement and ministry operating as a Christian denomination in 25 countries around the world. MCC has often been and continues to be one of few leading advocates for vulnerable people in places where religious orthodoxy, sexism, and homophobia can result in violence and death. MCC's promise is stated in its tagline "Tearing Down Walls. Building Up Hope."For more information about MCC visit: http://www.mccchurch.org
Friday, February 26, 2010
Posted by S. Maxson at 2:17 PM
- Believe it or not Easter is just around the corner. If you would like to help decorate the sanctuary, or even your own home please consider purchasing your flowers through RMCC. This is a fundraiser to support our conference fund. Order forms can be found in the lobby. If you have any questions, please see Sue.
- In conjunction with our potluck on March 21st we will be having a bake and craft sale. You are invited to bring in your crafts and baked goods to help us raise funds for our conference fund. Please see Sue or Patti.
- Monday Mar 1, 2010 is our monthly worship team meeting. It will be held at Pastor Steph's house and begins at 6:00 PM. If you would like to participate or have any questions, please see Betty.
- Membership classes have been rescheduled to Saturday, March 13th beginning at 12:30. Please contact Pastor Steph to sign up.
- We are starting a second One Anothering bible study cell group to be held on Tuesday evenings. Please see Linda to sign up.
- We are creating a church brochure called "Growing Together". If you would like your picture on the front as part of a collage please email your picture to Pastor Steph at RevStephMaxson@aol.com.