Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

As we celebrate Valentine's Day with our loved ones, let us remember February 14th can be more than a day of giving roses and chocolates.

Valentine's Day is a day we can share God's love with friends, family, and those who we may find more difficult to love. As Matthew 5:46 says, 'If you love only those who love you, what have you accomplished?' God wants us to love! He is the perfect example of how we should love and the only cornerstone on which we can build a healthy and lasting relationship.

"God of power and might, thank you for the gift of love this Valentine's Day and for all the people whose love shines in my life. May I always look to Your love as an example. Continue to fill my heart with Your love, and let me share that love with all my brothers and sisters, this Valentine's Day and always. Amen."

May God's love shine through you today and always.

via: Living Grace

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment