Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Refresh Yourself

Refresh yourself in the Peace of My Presence. This Peace can be your portion at all times and in all circumstances. Learn to hide in the secret of My Presence, even as you carry out your duties in the world. I am both with you and withing you. I go before you to pen up the way, and I also walk alongside you. There could never be another companion as devoted as I am.

Because I am your constant Companion, there should be a lightness to your step that is observable to others. Do not be weighed down with problems and unresolved issues, for I am you burden-bearer. In the world you have trials and distress, but don't let them get you don. I have conquered the world and deprived it of power to harm you. In Me you may have confident Peace. 

Psalm 31.19-20 NASB; John 16.33 AMP

"Jesus Calling, Enjoying Peace in His Presence" by Sarah Young



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment